A&L Goodbody is delighted to announce the return of its Construction, Planning and Procurement seminar on Wednesday 21 February 2024, 7.15am – 9.15am at the Banking Hall of the College Green Hotel (formerly the Westin).
Trying to plot a path through the challenges that the coming year might present, our breakfast seminar will address some important topics impacting our clients. The items for consideration will include:
- Are we being hasty in abandoning the Public Works Contract in favour of NEC4.
- Demolition-free zone; is the refurbishment of older building stock now the only game in town?
- Ten years of BC(A)R – some issues that remain to be resolved.
- The legal issues that may arise in refurbishing buildings.
- The potential for increased regulatory scrutiny in 2024: bid-rigging, green procurement, and the Foreign Subsidies Regulation.
The seminar promises to be informative, practical and lively with insights being shared by leaders in their respective fields. The seminar also qualifies for Legal/General CPD with the Law Society of Ireland.
Breakfast and registration will be from 7.15am and the seminar will begin at 7.45am. As always there will be a Q&A session for our speakers at the end of the agenda items with a view to finishing up at 9.15am, or a little later if you would like to stay on and connect with some people who you may not have met for some time.
Please RSVP here by Wednesday 14 February. We look forward to seeing you.