We are delighted to invite you to our Construction, Planning and Procurement Breakfast Seminar on Thursday 9 February as we discuss the theme of “Uncertainty”.
Banking Hall at The Westin Hotel, College Green
Thursday 9 February 2023
7.15am – 10am
Please join us for a light breakfast, followed by a series of short presentations all focusing on uncertainty in the areas of construction, planning and procurement. Senior members of our Construction, Planning and Procurement teams will update you on the issues and topics which will be on the agenda for key industry players:
- Conor Owens and Enda O’Keeffe on adjudication and the current issues arising.
- Siobhan Kearney and John Dallas on utilities risk / energy issues. This will cover issues such as gas and ESB supply and connection agreements.
- Jamie Rattigan and Kim O’Neill on inflation / deflation. This will also consider how inflation and deflation impact on funding.
- Alan Roberts and Kristen Reed on “Will the new Planning Act shut the door on Judicial Reviews?”
- Conor Owens and Richard Hourihan on “Contract modifications arising from inflationary and market pressures”.
The seminar promises to be informative, practical and lively with insights being shared by leaders in their respective fields. The seminar also qualifies for Legal/General CPD with the Law Society of Ireland.
Breakfast and registration will be from 7.15am and the seminar will begin at 7.45am. As always there will be a Q&A session with our speakers at the end of the agenda items with a view to finishing up at 9.15am, or a little later if you would like to stay on and connect with some people who you may not have met for some time.
We look forward to welcoming you on the day.
Please RSVP by Friday 3 February here or contact any of the following, or your regular A&L Goodbody contact, for more information:
- Conor Owens (Partner, Construction) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enda O’Keefe (Partner, Construction) email@example.com
- Alan Roberts (Partner, Environmental and Planning) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna-Marie Curran (Partner, EU and Competitions) AMCurran@algoodbody.com